• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquarium Gardens | Shop Tour

Thanks for the video Marc. The scapes have been an inspiration for me and its wonderful to see the full shop. I have been recently 'blown away' by the level of customer service, support and all friendliness of the staff!

Only a 3hr trip for me. Might have to take a trip over. Great video, thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the video Marc. The scapes have been an inspiration for me and its wonderful to see the full shop. I have been recently 'blown away' by the level of customer service, support and all friendliness of the staff!
You can tell how much the guys love scaping. The shop is created around the scapes 1st and everything oozes quality.

It's definitely on my "must" visit list as we are limited on hardscape suppliers here on the south coast... But its quite a trip.. but worth it :)

It's definitely on my "must" visit list as we are limited on hardscape suppliers here on the south coast... But its quite a trip.. but worth it :)
Yeah, obviously you can order stuff but there is nothing like seeing the hardscape and scaping with it before you buy...its not exactly cheap at the end of the day no matter where you get it from!

Yeah, obviously you can order stuff but there is nothing like seeing the hardscape and scaping with it before you buy...its not exactly cheap at the end of the day no matter where you get it from!

That’s true.. but nothing beats “touching” & “feeling” before you buy! I love the frodo stone they stock, it’s give some real texture to an aquascape :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back