• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquario Neo CO2 Diffuser Special

Courtneybst

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get the special version of this diffuser? It's an updated design with hardly any u-bend in the acrylic and a wider ceramic disc. I've looked online but all the UK sellers seem to be selling the old model. Anyone got one or know where to get one?

Cheers

13e1cb1c21ae449042e846994219c6c4.jpg

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get the special version of this diffuser? It's an updated design with hardly any u-bend in the acrylic and a wider ceramic disc. I've looked online but all the UK sellers seem to be selling the old model. Anyone got one or know where to get one?

Cheers

13e1cb1c21ae449042e846994219c6c4.jpg

There might not be many places selling them anymore because there were problems. I had a problem where the disc popped off when cleaning it. Also the disc is definitely smaller than the "normal" version at corresponding sizes.

I recently changed my "normal" for a "special" and i have had to use more CO2 because its smaller.

There might not be many places selling them anymore because there were problems. I had a problem where the disc popped off when cleaning it. Also the disc is definitely smaller than the "normal" version at corresponding sizes.

I recently changed my "normal" for a "special" and i have had to use more CO2 because its smaller.

Ah ok thanks, I'll stick with the regular one in that case.

Back