• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquamas.net

sanj

I was wondering if anyone has purchased a CO2 reactor from this German site recently (last 12 months or so)? I bought two reactors from them in Jun/Jul 2008 and one has started leaking.

If I cant seal it, I was looking to potentially purchase a replacement. The site is in German, but in thier postage section it says that they only post to the countries shown and that does not include the UK. I have emailed them, but no reply yet. Anyone know if they do still ship to the UK?

CO2 Reaktoren

I have looked at the AM 1000, why its in 12/16mm hose I dont know. I would have thought by now it would have been modified by the manufacturer to fit 16/22mm hose; the usual size for large tanks that this is supposed to be for.

Hi Sanj

I got mine from them years ago, using a friends german missus to help me at the checkout:rolleyes:

It's the 2000L rated one, 17mm in and on top and i may move it on later this year, if i can't tolerate UP microbubbles any more...
As you probably need a fix sooner, maybe richard at AE could get one?

Cheers, Pete.

I was wondering if anyone has purchased a CO2 reactor from this German site recently (last 12 months or so)? I bought two reactors from them in Jun/Jul 2008 and one has started leaking.

If I cant seal it, I was looking to potentially purchase a replacement. The site is in German, but in thier postage section it says that they only post to the countries shown and that does not include the UK. I have emailed them, but no reply yet. Anyone know if they do still ship to the UK?

CO2 Reaktoren

I have looked at the AM 1000, why its in 12/16mm hose I dont know. I would have thought by now it would have been modified by the manufacturer to fit 16/22mm hose; the usual size for large tanks that this is supposed to be for.

Hi Sanj
I remember Lunapet saying they didn't ship to the UK but they did if you emailed them which like you took a few days for a reply after keep messaging them.

The AM1000 says 12/16 mm but actually widens further up the hosetails to accommodate 16/22. You just cut off the smaller part off the hose tail for the smaller hosing.

Thanks Guys. I have not heard anything yet from them. If you set up an account on thier website it only allows you to select a few european countries. Strange because it is not very many countries. It does not represent the eu for example. I have ordered a TMC 1500 from AE in the meantime as one of my Aquamas reactors in now leaking a litre a day.

Back