• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Apologies from Dean

dean

Hi all I've not been on in a very long time and I just disappeared off the forum due to mental health I'm now trying to get back into my hobby and hopefully soon rescape my long neglected tanks
Must apologies to any members I left in the lurch with my sudden disappearance I will try to make amends
Iooks like I've got a lot of reading to do to catch up on what you've all been doing

Glade to be back

Hello again dean, good to hear you are getting into it all again and also you are better /feeling upto getting on with the things you enjoy.:)

welcome back, although I did not know you when you were here, as I have only just joined myself, thought I would just say hi. I dont think you have anything to apologize for, we all have personal lives that sometimes get in the way, I know exactly how you feel as I suffer from long term depression and disappear all the time, hope you get your tanks sorted soon.

Welcome back! I hope u feel better, as other members have mentioned we are looking forward to see your planned tanks

Back