• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anyone recommend a good pressure adjustable co2 regulator?

MatTheFish

Hello,

I'm new to this forum, have been nosing around on here for a few days and decided to sign up and join in.

I'm going to creating my own CO2 system using a fire extinguisher.

I'm after a trustworthy, reliable dual gauge + solenoid pressure adjustable regulator. I'm looking to spend £60-£80.

Can anyone recommend any that fit my requirements please??

Thank you,
Mat

Sent from my Nexus 7 4G (2013) using Tapatalk 4

Hi,

Thanks for the reply :)

I've had a look at this one and done some searches and am a bit skeptical as seems people are receiving them damaged, usually the dials bent etc and people having problems getting a replacement/refund.

Is tankscape a reliable, trustworthy and no hasle with returns if something goes wrong??

Seems majority of these regulators are Chinese imports which is something else that concerns me in regards to safety etc due to possible poor built, poor materials etc.

Don't know what to do to be honest.

Thanks,
Mat.

I think tankscape are closing down chance to grab a bargain. I wouldnt worry about chinese reg exploding ive never heard of that happening but long term performance and build quality can be a different story. If you really worried save a couple of hundred and diy a boc reg from brand new parts, £50 cheaper with a second hand reg

Theres a few people on here using them and I dont remember reading of any issues, tankscape is a really good company unfortunately there closing down hench the sales, one of our sponsors aqua essentials who in my opinion are truly superb, used to stock them but for some reason there not on the website anymore but it might be worth emailing them or asking them through there sponsor page (bottom of the forum)

As for build quality of Chinese regs there are alot of reported problems but this has to be taken lightly as most people wont post about not having problems, if you see what im saying ?

Im currently using a cheap chinese ebay reg and honestly for the money its superb,

The only problem is with your budget your options are quite limited if you didnt want adjustable pressure then theres more regs that are well regarded such as tmc and dennerle, unfortunately regulators are one area where budget dictates :(

Mark

Back