• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anyone got a NA Aquarium and cabinet?

MikeG747

I am looking at the possibility of getting a new 90 cm NA aquarium and Movel Elit cabinet for it and I was wondering whether anyone has this kind of setup or similar from NA. My other half is pretty cool with the idea of the new tank providing that the cabinet looks OK. I have a lot of light pine furniture and want a finish that will match it, but to my eye, none of the existing cabinet finishes would match.

Does anyone have any pictures of the lighter coloured cabinets that are available that show the tank and cabinet in situ? Or any thoughts on what would match light pine?

Thanks

Mike

Wouldnt white work with pine if they dont have a matching wood colour?

Possibly, but as there are no built pictures I can find of a white cabinet I don't really know. I am a bit worried that it would like like some kind of medical cabinet if it was just white, a bit sterile!

I have the Movel Wide in the matt oak finish - beautiful finish. The Elite is nice but you can only have the filter on one side so was too restrictive for me since I have two filters. Here's mine. It's a shorter, non-standard height though:

fiRzr0i.jpg

1PGfJE4.jpg

Back