• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anyone ever seen this species of riccardia? Riccardia sp. "picometer"

I have some of this growing in an emersed tub, it seems just like the other Riccardias except absolutely itsy bitsy. Unfortunately I cant attest to how the form is under water. Overwater form of most Riccardia seem to be more sparsely branched.
I highly recommend Mobids as a store, they send relatively large portions (compared to usual collector portions) and are much cheaper than their main competitor. The plants spent some time getting to me due to the war etc this fall, im not sure they would survive to the UK now in the wintertime. If you message me when the spring weather arrives I would be happy to send you some if you could cover the shipping, just an offer though 😊

Took a picture of the little tub for you, for reference its growing on standard tropica soil, so 2-3 mm grains. I would expect the growth to be thicker like Mobids pictures once grown under water. Its very small!

Attachments

• 20221129_233238.jpg
    20221129_233238.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 111
Took a picture of the little tub for you, for reference its growing on standard tropica soil, so 2-3 mm grains. I would expect the growth to be thicker like Mobids pictures once grown under water. Its very small!
Really interesting. Seeing the emersed growth it's definately riccardia. Thanks for posting the picture!

Back