• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anyone else uses trays and cups?

Progen

1ZKphm3.jpg

Now this is not a final, if there can ever be a final one, arrangement because I'll be moving house again in a month or two.

What I'd like to show is that it's possible to hide containers in almost plain view sometimes.

BjCyjmo.jpg

View from front

lhTSNDz.jpg

View from side. Love you Starbucks.

HBpUBr9.jpg

View from front of my nursery. They're just waiting to be used in other scapes after my move.

26IuJMe.jpg

Here's how they look once you get past the raised substrate in front and that piece of moss covered driftwood.

cjiGDSI.jpg

See that crinum lurking behind in a plastic bottle cutoff? It's pretty happy and from 1 bulb in February, I have 4 distinct bulbs now. Sorry, not advisable to lift that bottle up for a better shot. Damned leaves have a nasty tendency to get snagged on stuff and then uproot the bulbs when you set the container down.

I'm in my mid 40s and have had all kinds of animals, including wild ones for more than 30 years but this is just my 4th month of dabbling in the dark art of CO2 injection and probably coming to my 3rd month of messing with EI. A long way more to go and hopefully one day, I can come up with a scape that will make people go WOW!!!

Excellent work! I think it's a great idea. One could bury the pot in substrate as well. Move plants without disturbing roots. Also you can do that with moss on rocks/plastic or other bits. Jut move em around as you please.

Back