• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

any one have a dog

what lovely looking dog i lost one of my GSD at seven due to cancer of the spine and my
other last till he was nearly 12 years old before he died he had a stroke i miss all my dogs
but horace keeps me smiling when i am down my cousin give his GSD glucosamine and
his old dog lasted till he was nineteen

i know how you feel i am a wheel chair user and i suffer with really
bad pain but horace keeps me happy with his antics

Not strictly my dogs, but my brother's. After spending 2 months with them, they felt like mine :)

This is Bleu, an Australian Shepherd:

8006089411_e39aa70fd4_c.jpg
IMG_3887 by Casa-Steve, on Flickr

This is Jake, who is frickin' huge! Some sort of shepherd/chow/who knows cross:

8006105516_06fa7c70b4_c.jpg
IMG_3919 by Casa-Steve, on Flickr

Bleu is an average sized shepherd dog, so hope this gives a bit of scale to Jake :)

8006097618_a8f13e0671_c.jpg
IMG_3900 by Casa-Steve, on Flickr

horace goes everywhere with me and the other half i love all the photos of your very handsome dogs
i think jake is some form of GSD cross i bet he is a big soft sod like horace is lol

Yeah, he's a big softy :) Amazing dog. We have the opportunity to have Bleu as my brother would ideally like to re-home him (he took him in off his Mother-in-law). It was very tempting, even with the £1000 import costs, but I don't think I could give him the full attention and space he needs right now.

Here is my boy 'Jasper'
nYFYwhE.jpg

Idm91GA.jpg

now that is cute wait till he gets to 100% monster ;)

One of my sissa's dags. His name is Riddick. He's weari a bow because her daughter's had just done his hair:cool:
unaby7ez.jpg
e5a8ana4.jpg
my dads dog simba she was put to sleep last year her sister Winnie was put to sleep early that year due to health problem. Dads still not over loosing both his girls.:(

nothing worse than losing a dog i remember when rex died from a stroke
its 3 years nearly now an i now have horace but i am still not over losing him
we had him for nearly 12 years a big part of out lives but we loves horace just
as much if not more

nice dog :)

this is benji. hes my big pal and 14 years old but his back legs are starting to fail him so im not sure how long he'll be around for in the future :(

6757665889_b8241ae500_b.jpg
Benji - Damian McGillicuddy Beauty Dish test by Stu Worrall Photography, on Flickr

Your dog looks great for his age, Sorry to hear about his legs, I hope he has a lot left in him. My jack russell had to be put down when he was 17, his back legs started to go slightly when he was 16, his last year was a struggle then it got really bad and he was so out of character it was heartbreaking so we had to put him down:(.

It would sound strange to non dog lovers but you could see in his eyes that he knew it was time to go.

Arghh there's too many sad dog stories in this thread, it's killing me.

Wallace looks like a little bad ass:thumbup: .

Alastair I know what you mean, And staffs love people, My current dog is a staff x collie, he's more like a person to us, so loyal and intelligent.

i'll post a couple pics soon, he's quite unique looking

Back