• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Any ideas on what these plants are?

happydays2126

Seedling
ipGEWkljj
Green and white leaves, not even too sure if its aquatic I'm really new to aquatic plants

hloIWh49j
Green leaves with a purple edge along them

Me neither on here, please right click on them and press view image, will take you to imageshack; I couldn't find a way to upload photos here, I'm new

Yeah was thinking that :/ just wanted to confirm with experience people. I got those 2 plants and 2 bunches of cabomba in a aquatic plant deal, curses Pets at Home :bored:

Probably from a shop supplied by Dennerle.. I see this a llot at Dennerle dealers, they probably don't ask and don't look and just order the whole Dennerle collection available at the moment. And then put them with the rest in the water.. Although Dennerle puts them as Terrarium plant in the catalogue the sellers don't care nore check what they are realy ordering.. Just sell.

I've seen them at all the shops around my place all of them do it.. The best joke i've seen there is one shop also selling terrariums and has the terrarium plants with the rest in the water. Duh? How stuppid can you be, that's not ignorant it's just stuppid.

Here you can look

http://www.dennerle.eu/global/index.php?option=com_pflanzendatenbank&Itemid=211&lang=en

Filter at aqqaurium classification and pick Terrarium then you'll find these Dracaena's..

I don't suppose you know if 'Dennerle' treats there plants with pesticides/anti snail treatments? I've got some apple snails (diffusa) arriving tomorrow and don't want them to die

Not that i know off, my HC, Hair grass, Utriculari Griminifolia came invitro and Pogostemon helferi, Echinidorus Jungle star and Lilaepsis Brasiliensis on rockwoll all from Dennerle. Had no problems also had 2 apple snails in there at the time. Oh!? The Lilaepsis came with staghorn, the rest was clean :). Maybe it happens at the shops instead at Dennerle. Dunno..

Back