• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anubias Problems!!

Looneeyy

Guys, has anubias in my tank now for almost a week, and this has started happening!
need some advice before I lose it because it looks quite bad? Read about it can "melt" etc
Advice needed please!!
9618a19d62fe59b61fc81d4d29d9f32e.jpg
4f6296ed362549dc4e8f653abd178b6d.jpg
3422312ba6903787bc0952267b11a4e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been using flourish in a 28litre tank with anubias (old daughter's tank) with gravel as substrate. Anubias was pretty poor when I got the tank. Dosed the flourish 0.5ml twice a week as per the recommend dose and the anubias really picked up nicely. Used some of them in my 500l tank.
Maybe too much ferts in your tank!
Using CO2?
Substrate ?

Sent from Mountolympus via neural interface

I have been using flourish in a 28litre tank with anubias (old daughter's tank) with gravel as substrate. Anubias was pretty poor when I got the tank. Dosed the flourish 0.5ml twice a week as per the recommend dose and the anubias really picked up nicely. Used some of them in my 500l tank.
Maybe too much ferts in your tank!
Using CO2?
Substrate ?

Sent from Mountolympus via neural interface

Setting up co2 today, maybe to much you could be right? And gravel with an akadama underneath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back