• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Another DIY cabinet!

That's a crackin job! Nothing more satisfying then doing the job yourself. I'm thinking of building my own tank with a mate. Don't know whether I'm completely insane or not haha.

Oh yes, that's a different matter!
Well, if anyone is interested it's no use to me, I just haven't the room, dammit.
The top is for a 30" x12".

Cheers.
I say you should make room 😉....set it up in the garage!
can't believe you made a stand without the intention of ever using it, you should have made a bookshelf 🙂 it looks great though!

Where are you based Oldbloke? Maybe I can indulge my MTS by stealth - small tank on a big stand, let the missus get used to the stand, and then let the tank magically grow to fit...

I say you should make room 😉....set it up in the garage!
can't believe you made a stand without the intention of ever using it, you should have made a bookshelf 🙂 it looks great though!

I've had enough of bookcases....
9289845869_f575d39618_c.jpg
IMG_5011 by threequartersky, on Flickr

And when he finally turns up and puts the composite door on I can put the ****** floor down!!!

:thumbup:

I've got a history spanning both roses, so you can imagine the internal conflict that rages there 😛.

Back