• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Andyh's 60L kitchen tank

Hi andyh

Super job on your first planted tank. Great journal too :D .
It certainly kept me inspired, and I have to agree, the first one is such a huge learning curve too.
Well done.
Looking forward to the next one.

CeeJay said:
Hi andyh

Super job on your first planted tank. Great journal too :D .
It certainly kept me inspired, and I have to agree, the first one is such a huge learning curve too.
Well done.
Looking forward to the next one.

Cheers Chris, the journal side of things for me is new, but its helped me keep a track of things and has proved useful having a complete dairy of things. Glad you liked it!

Hey folks!
The new journal has started and its called Dragon Beach! ;) :rolleyes:
http://ukaps.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=9896

:thumbup: :thumbup: Whoop Whoop! I cant believe that this journal has had over 5000 views!! :geek: :D :clap:

LondonDragon said:
bogwood said:
Your very quiet Mr H, any current pictures to share with us, :?:
It is now the Dragon Beach scape ;) viewtopic.php?f=35&t=9896

Thanks for reminding me, i think ive had a memory loss. :mad:
I should know better, seeing andy is a very close relative.

Late to the party here, but i have to say, a brilliant little tank, and an excellent journal.

Everything from the scape, to the livestock, the setup and photography is great!
I especially love the dragon rock and Hydrocotyle Verticillata, I think these are what makes the tank. In fact I suspect both will be featuring in mine soon!

This is the tank that has inspired me to keep a planted tank proper, and you should be very proud!

_44279618_fastshowbrilliant270.jpg

Brilliant!

whatok said:
Late to the party here, but i have to say, a brilliant little tank, and an excellent journal.

Everything from the scape, to the livestock, the setup and photography is great!
I especially love the dragon rock and Hydrocotyle Verticillata, I think these are what makes the tank. In fact I suspect both will be featuring in mine soon!

This is the tank that has inspired me to keep a planted tank proper, and you should be very proud!

_44279618_fastshowbrilliant270.jpg

Brilliant!

Thanks dude! Glad its inspired you and that you find out useful :thumbup:
Welcome to UKAPS!

Just finished reading this Journal "Cover to Cover". Absolutely brilliant.
Well done on the scape it really is superb, and you kept it up the whole way through!
Really love it, one of the very best tanks on here.
Inspirational :D

Kris

KrisHumphreys1991 said:
Just finished reading this Journal "Cover to Cover". Absolutely brilliant.
Well done on the scape it really is superb, and you kept it up the whole way through!
Really love it, one of the very best tanks on here.
Inspirational :D

Kris

Hey glad you found the time to read it all! Thanks very much for your kind words :thumbup:

Cheers
Andyh

WOW!
Congratulations on such a well set up tank :clap: Even more praise as this was your first attempt :clap: and thanks for taking the time to write this journal as very informative :thumbup:
I am taking my first steps to set up a planted tank and was wondering if you can tell me where you purchased your lighting, Arcadia luminaire four 24w T5HO.
Have been looking around the internet and cheapest I have found was £212 but most sites are over £300.

Thanks

Any chance you could re-host the photos from this journal, Andy?

MobileMe is closed!

Back