• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

An order I forgot about.

wazuck

I ordered some anubia nana petite from another country. It arrived today. Having forgotten about it and not needing it in my scape, I've attached it to a stick and put it in a wine glass with tmc soil. Added water to the soil level and covered with clingfilm. It's under an led light running for 6hrs. Will this work well? Thanks

I might aswell see how it goes. My light timer didn't turn off yesterday so I've reprogrammed it so hopefully it will be working properly now. I won't be home during the photoperiod for the next two days tho so fingers crossed. The bulb should still be alittle warn when I get home. Or my house will be on fire. Either ones a good indicator ;)

wazuck said:
I might aswell see how it goes. My light timer didn't turn off yesterday so I've reprogrammed it so hopefully it will be working properly now. I won't be home during the photoperiod for the next two days tho so fingers crossed. The bulb should still be alittle warn when I get home. Or my house will be on fire. Either ones a good indicator ;)

Thanks for reminding me why I use cheap mechanical timer units :)

:) that's what I used to use. First time going digital and didn't turn off the first time it was suppose to. Hopefully the problem has been solved. Otherwise I'm stuffed when my plants come on Sunday. Although a friend may loan me one if needs be. fingers crossed!!

Back