• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Feedback Amazing quality and service

Surya

I've been buying from Aquarium Gardens for two years now and think I have a slight addiction to their wonderful shop. Luckily I am 5 hours away so this goes some way to avoiding bankruptcy. I have always found them to be very helpful and responsive on the phone, talking me through setting up their CO2 kit and helping me choose the right plants.

I ordered some java fern last week and as I had quite a lot of space to fill, and also because I am a chancer, put a note in the comments section asking for the biggest they had in stock. I didn't really expect them to take this seriously but look what turns up the next morning:

IMG_20191217_192202857.jpg

Massive, gorgeous, incredibly healthy plants. I just don't know where else you can get this quality. Thanks AG. And please start a branch in Manchester.

Thank you Surya for your review. The team here are pleased to hear your feedback.
I’m very happy that we’ve been able to help you with your CO2 and choosing your plants. The Java Fern will look great in your tank! :)

Thanks again for taking the time to write a review.

Cheers,
Dave

Just came across my old post here. Well, I was obviously impressed by the size of the ferns when they arrived, but 8 months on and they have surpassed themselves. (240l 4 foot tank for reference).
IMG_20200809_221552521.jpg

I've been busy the last few months (hospital worker...) but think I'm ready for my next AG fix. If I can clear some room for it...

Last edited:
Is that all from just the four pots in the first picture? That's a huge amount of growth! Well done

Back