• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

All The Way From Canada! Brrrr..

Dylan Hodges

Seedling
Hey guys! Just joining UKAPS now.
My name is Dylan Hodges, and I'm from Guelph, Ontario, Canada! Im only 20 years old, so I started heavily on facebook groups, but this is such an awesome and large community forum with lots of information. So I figured I would join the party!
Only been aquascaping for a year. Had a planted tank 2 years ago, but there was a gap with no tank from moving from home, to university in Guelph.
I took that time to soak up as much knowledge and research as possible! I believe it has paid off very well!
I run a page on facebook under "NorthScape Aquascpaing". Also, a youtube channel.
I've had one complete aquascape that started 8 months ago, lasted 4 months. On to the next one!
I've decided to do 4 month rescape cycles or slightly longer if needed. Keeps things fresh, and lots of new practices and scapes.

If you guys have any questions for me, feel free!
Or feel free to check me out on facebook at NorthScape Aquascaping!
Windermere Youtube Channel Art.jpg

Thank you guys! Thinking about starting a thread for my current tank.. I like the concept of having a thread where you can post all the updates and it doesn't get buried in a bunch of facebook posts!

Welcome Dylan, yeah journals is the way to go. It's good to be able to look back through them and pin point when things were going well or got worse. I look forward to seeing it.

Hello Dylan and a warm welcome to you to melt away the brrrr..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back