• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

All in one fert... Neutro Plus

andusbeckus

I have been going low tech since November after setting up my tank again but now I'm going high tech with pressurized co2 (because I'm impatient). So far I have been using Aqua Essentials Neutro T with Neutro Co2 liquid carbon with some nice results just slow growing.

Neutro+ Fertilizer

I am looking at Neutro Plus as an all in one fertilizer but I always thought that Macro and Micro ferts should be dosed separately? Does this fert really have everything I need?

P.S. I know I could buy dry ferts and dose EI but I'm too lazy and likely to measure something wrong so want something ready to go and pour in for convenience.

I used the + with pressurised co2 and was well pleased,plant growth was very good ,Some sponsers supply EI mixed for you,but its really easy to make and saves you £s

I used the + with pressurised co2 and was well pleased,plant growth was very good ,Some sponsers supply EI mixed for you,but its really easy to make and saves you £s

To be fair to them, even the 'branded' EI packages are cheap when you consider that many of them will last you close to a year. Sure beats ANY big brand fertiliser.

I use a all in one Macro + Micro dry fert (mix with your own distilled water) from a uk supplier (I am in Australia but ordered and it arrived no worries) it works well, I too am lazy when it comes to trying to measure out dry ferts etc... have not had any problems and my plants seem to be doing well.

I noticed that Neutro dont really say how much each dose raises NPK in the tank, you would really want that information so you know to what levels you are dosing.

Back