• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Affordable led lighting recomemdations?

Jamie williams

Seedling
As above can somebody please recomend me some affordable led lighting? I will be using it on a high tec tank thanks in advance from jay

I know it's not directly related but what's the lux value of the Chihiros A1201 at say 2 feet? I used to think of getting the Beamswork 800 and a test with a phone's lux meter showed 500+ lux at approximately 6".

Local shops don't carry the Chihiros so I didn't get a chance to see it but the USD20+ cheapo I got measured at 1000+ lux at 2 feet.

OF4TMRB.jpg

Another question is whether Chihiros had changed anything in the A series or are there fakes around (which is ironical considering how they'd ripped off ADA) because an out of state shop is doing the A1201 for less than half eBay prices?

Cheers for the help ive got 4 chihuros lights now well 2 and 2 in the mail. Now im after cheaper alernatives for my racks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back