• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Advace Aquarium Store Hong Kong [Sales]

G H Nelson

Global Moderator
UKAPS Team
Hi Gang@ukaps
This is to inform users/patrons that the above company are experiencing problems getting the purchases to buyers in the UK, 5/6 week waiting time up until now.
I am one of those purchasers of aquarium goods also Garuf.
Make the sensible choice.
hoggie

Hi guys,
I have something to say about this people from Advanced aquarium store:

Have ordered with them some products for about a 100 GBP and more than 4 months I haven't received anything!

First time when I have questioned them, they told me, that the delivery has been delayed by our post/custom check/, then I asked for a tracking number, which they kindly refused to give me, because they are "still waiting for it from the agent". This is what they stated even today!

I don't know, how they learnt that the parcel is delayed by our customs, under the above circumstance?

Then when I have worn them that will make a complain, the AAS staff insured me that they will send the parcel again with special delivery and so on, but I still don't have it! They have claimed that it has been resent to me on 20. 04, but refused again to give me a tracking number.

Please tell me, is it possible to send a recorded delivery with insurance without tracking number? The Advanced Aquarium shop told me again, they don't have it and are still waiting for it!

I have been very patient and been waiting for delivery since 26 of January, but no more!

The bad thing is that the Paypal don't want to refund the money, because more than 40 days have passed. Also I cant leave tbem a negative feedback too, because of the above reason! This is kind of reward for my patience :(

Please dont buy from them!

Regards

Antoni

Still not received anything, The bank won't do anything unless I report it as theft so I'm entirely in limbo and still not knowing what to do.

Simply put AAS are total sodding cowboys. "we're sending a replacement" my shoe! :mad:

I will make sure I raise it with paypal before the 45 days are up if I don't get anything, I have ordered stuff from them three times this year and always received the goods within 3 weeks ;)

The first time I used them they sent 13mm lily pipes when I'd ordered 17mm, I accepted a refund of the difference in cost and assumed it was just human error, the second time I feel entirely conned and the fact they tried to use a postal code that doesn't work to say my stuff had been delivered was just plain offensive.

Hi,
I think we should try to do something together, as otherwise nobody/neither paypal nor any bank/ will get this under consideration.

As I read through the post of Garuf, I found that they tried to put the blame first on our customs, then on the not existing address and this time to win the time needed to get away with the term of 45 days of Paypal and the 2 months of Ebay.

This is the scheme that they put all the customers through!

I must admit that I have received few smaller orders from them, but that is not excuse for the actions that follows !

Regards

Dear Gareth and other people that have been victim of the Advanced Aquarium Shop,
I would like to make a list with names of all the people that have been offended by them and to send it to Pay Pal and Ebay.

So please send me your name or ebay nickname and short description of the problem on a PM, so we could send it.

Ok, maybe now it is too late to claim our money back, but it will be satisfying if the above companies take measures to restrict this "Shop" from causing further damage to Paypal's and Ebay's customers.
I think this is common sense and as respected companies, they should take care for their customers!

Regards

Antoni

Back