• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Adding to my tank & Molly help

pollyandpear

Now that my tank is stable, I am thinking I should get some more cories to keep my single one happy - I think it is a leopard Cory.

Should I be getting the same colour type, or am I okay to get a few in a different colour?

The other think I am trying to decide on is what to do with my Mollys. I have a male and a female, and a LOT of babies. Ideally I want to have all female so they don't keep breeding but someone said even if I re-hoemd my male the female can store his sperm, and I would also need to identify all the male babies! I would keep them all but my tank is not big enough for them all when they are grown, though I am definitely keeping a few babies!

When it comes to most corys, colouration doesn't matter as much as species. As far as I'm aware though, there aren't any stable colour variants of C. leopardus on the market

Back