• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Add 2nd stage to your Setup!

CO2Art.co.uk

Sponsor
Hello,

Today we would like to announce new inline regulator :

http://www.co2art.co.uk/products/inline-regulator-with-advance-smc-precision-valve

inlineRegulator.jpg

This regulator will let you add very easily 2nd stage to your existing setup!
Just install it inline after your existing regulator.

Finally no end-of-tank dumps with your "cheap" regulator ;)

Apart from 2nd stage you will get world class precision needle valve by SMC!

And all above for only £24.99!

What you think ?

That looks excellent, the valve knob looks identical to the one I have on my eBay airbrush compressor. Out of curiosity I wonder if it has the same behaviour? Does this regulator have the ability to dial down the operating pressure, eg say I run a diffuser in one tank requiring 50psi and my current system gives out this pressure as a constant, can I add this to my 50psi system and dial down the operating pressure to use a device that requires 15psi?

I hope that makes sense.

This is exactly what it does; you can regulate working pressure. Most regulators will give you 2-4bar working pressure and there is no way to adjust it. With this regulator you can adjust it down to what you need and what is most important, it will keep set pressure even if inlet pressure will rise (EOTD).

Last edited:
Back