• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Adam's (Tony's old) 5ft Monster tank

Update time, I was a bit poorly a few weeks back and the tank was a little neglected and the plants started to suffer somewhat. Nothing major, no Algae to report but as I wasn't dosing any ferts or carbon and the light was still coming on I had a little bit of melt and a few small holes started to appear. Cleaned the tank last week and gave everything a run over and a wipe, also cleaned the filter out too which didn't really need doing but I thought I might aswell.

Move on a week, after getting the dosing regime back up and running and things are ticking away nicely again. Oh, the Kribs spawned again and the 100 or so fry were free swimming under ma and pa's watchful eye but they all soon disappeared so I think ma and pa ate them. I've dug out an old Aquastart 320 to set up as a fry tank, and I've got the internal filter running in the big tank at the moment to kickstart it.

Enough waffle, here's the latest FTS.

14B2B7C1-B197-411F-8E07-93EDCA66A72D.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back