• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Product Review ADA | WASMAS | ZETLIGHT | TWINSTAR | CHIHIROS | LED PAR DATA [The power of light]

Thanks guys, I was a bit unclear formulating the question.

As Zeus picked up, I ment the increase in PAR with two lights side by side, compared with just one light. Mounted, standing or what so ever!

No idea how accurate as done by Chihiros themselves and probably without water....but found these for the Vivid

FB_IMG_1567946383726.jpg
FB_IMG_1567946391421.jpg
FB_IMG_1567946388256.jpg
FB_IMG_1567946395656.jpg

Cheers for the info, I was looking at the Chihiros RGB but was not convinced it was high light, I am new to PAR readings, how does this compare to the A-series or A-series Plus? I can only see 120cm A-Series figures in one of your earlier posts.
So the tests are outside the water. I have a 10 gal with chihiros RGB whats the par on a 10 gal at level 4 dim compare to level 7?

Question for the Chihiros...

Can we assume that the PAR readings for the A1201 is comparable to the A451?

I just received the A451 Plus and trying to gauge the PAR levels with the dimmer settings since I don't have a PAR meter. I'm guessing the below at 30cm from the surface of the water, are these reasonable:

Setting #4 = 70
Setting #5 = 90
Setting # 6 = 103
Setting # 7 = 130
so a 10 gal tank at level 7 provides 130 par at substrate?

Those PAR for the Chihiros Vivid is dangerously high. You'd really want to dim that monster!! Curious how the dimming affects PAR and what's the lowest level of light attainable.....

Those PAR for the Chihiros Vivid is dangerously high. You'd really want to dim that monster!! Curious how the dimming affects PAR and what's the lowest level of light attainable.....
i got a dimming but its regular RGB chihiros

Back