• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ada spring washer

a rix

Hi guys iam looking at getting an ada spring washer to clean my lilly pipe and out flow thing is i cant find sny reviews on them. Has anyone used them and are they any good.

Many thanks Anthony rix

They are pretty good for any glass pipe. And last long. We have many others but those are only good for hose cleaning. We had to do many glass pipe fixing when client broke their glass coz brushes are not flexi enough or they are too hard on the head part.

Yes the flex of the head has been my main concern i have to say

I had a cheap one from my LFS and it did the job but looked low quality and it made a worrying noise when cleaning the inlet pipe like it was scratching the glass so I bought an ADA Spring Washer and it's fantastic. Lot tighter coil with thinner wire and no noise now. Head is much softer as well and the bristles are very well set out if that makes sense.. They look like they were made with care rather than just chucked on. I love it, well worth the money over a cheap one.

Excellent thanks guys ive placed an order with aquasabi also ordered a flowgrow glass cleaner :)

Back