• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA plants in UK/Europe

castle

I'm trying to find ADA Lagenandra meeboldii 'Green' but it seems to be out of stock on Aquasabi and I don't know anywhere else stocking ADA plants, GreenAqua have said they cannot help :arghh:

Anyone know anywhere that could help?

If Aquasabi haven’t got it then you will struggle I’m afraid. They are probably the largest ADA seller in Europe.

There are not that many true distributors of ADA in Europe so all shops are sourcing from these distributors.

It is tricky for shops to source the ADA tissue culture plants as they are in limited supply. The little that is available Aquasabi snuffle most. I would suggest if they say it’s unavailable, it really is, if that makes sense!

You may be lucky and find a random ebay seller that has it, but personally I’d not be 100% convinced they are genuine.

Yeah, I don't trust ebay with plants outside of k2aqua and I'm not sure I should pay for overnight shipping from America for it... (70£+)

Thanks for your response, I've reached out to Aquasabi - they do plan to get them back in. Makes me want to see the internals of their operation, it must be the largest in Europe.

Back