• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA Liquid fertilizers

charlie

There are many threads on the site about DIY ferts such as TPN+. Has anyone had any success re-creating ADA ferts. I have found the origional products used together very effective but very expensive. If anyone has can you share your recipes / analysis, and how you have found them working.

Andy

If you do a search here and look through a few threads you'll find one where Tom Barr talked about making them. Or detailed why you probably shouldn't bother but just stick to EI dosing.

You can cut EI down and dose daily, and reduce it further if you wish, depends on the light and the sediment type you have, you'll need more if you have more light and no enriched sediments(no soil or ADA AS etc).

Regards,
Tom Barr

Thanks,

I was just interested in trying to re-create the products such as brightly K and the step series as I have got used to their dosing regime. I wasn't able to find any other threads that had a more detailed analysis of their composition or any successful attempts to recreate them, but maybe I haven't looked in the right threads, there are an awful lot of them.

Thanks

Andy

Well, virtually all commercial brands are water..........with a tiny bit of nutrients in them. It's your money, there's nothing to them particularly. Dry ferts are far more economical. Once you use them and do them for a bit, you will never go back.
I posted the ferts for the ADA some months, years' ago when I did the analysis.

A few DIY the ADA ferts and refilled their bottles. But you can and should tweak most any routine to best suit the demands you have.

Regards,
Tom Barr

Back