• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA Gallery Japan

rebel

It looks like they have permanently closed it??

Does anyone else have intel?

Thanks...!

Does anyone else have intel?
According to the website they are operating limited open days, next one is in November.

Screenshot_20230809_085900_Chrome.jpg

I am visiting Japan at some stage and was going to visit but this looks like I won't be able to. Maybe the Gallery will die out as the memory of Amano also slowly fades from the public......

Seems so backward to close it due to COVID now that it also is a distant memory.

Must be a real disappointment to say the least if it's closed when you visit Japan, maybe have a look at some of the other Amano aquarium places,think the latest is ADA Aquarium Lab exhibition which l think is extended for public viewing. @rebel . My post above was a bit of humour ,the creators led by Homma are doing a great job IMO. But it is a business and l doubt if they have much say in how it's run

Must be a real disappointment to say the least if it's closed when you visit Japan, maybe have a look at some of the other Amano aquarium places,think the latest is ADA Aquarium Lab exhibition which l think is extended for public viewing. @rebel . My post above was a bit of humour ,the creators led by Homma are doing a great job IMO. But it is a business and l doubt if they have much say in how it's run
@rebel I think there’s a new ADA exhibit in Supporo aquarium. Check out ADA facebook pages

Back