• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA 60fs Last Chance

Well going to have to order the one from the link from the bay as checked everywhere local and none, wish I could find m8 1.0 thread to 4mm barb would look so much better and save buying more bits and bobs very disappointed with dupla for stupid plastic fitting

Thanks Dean

What size u think that is ? Rather than spending £20 on hose that's all will it be quite a bit smaller than the other one you think ?

Thanks Dean

emailed them hopefully they can check if not wonder if a way of having the m8 1.0 to another thread then to a barb that's 4mm lol thanks mark hopefully they get back to me first thing so can get ordered

Dean

its brand new don't really want to tap it out lol will see what they say or if anyone can comeup with a m8 1.0 adapter to something else that is easier to get 4mm barbs post links and I will purchase as don't really ant 6mm pipe to 4mm pipe will look a mess but if I have to I will

Thanks dean

hubMsdY.jpg

Mine reads at 4 bar and all runs sweet :)

40 pounds per square inch =
2.75790292 bar

Hey Dean,

Well youve got about 9 pages of trying to work out which part it is :lol: . Hows the tank doing? is it all melted or holding up?
Repens melting but finally thanks to mark got this part today, going for some co2 tubing tomorrow at dobbies, not sure Wat to do as waiting for some manze wood from Tom bar with a few other ppl on here and not sure weather to wait until that comes as will be doing slight re-scape or just set the co2 up , remember my original fault of plants not growing etc and melt , I am still not sure that the fault will be sorted but we can hope and pray lol trying to upload pic but tapatalk says you do not have permissions to upload or view this when click on pic to upload ?

Thanks dean

Thanks Dean

To view this page or preform this action ?

Thanks Dean

Are you using tapatalk? I get that sometime I just exit the app and reload. Its really annoying if you write a long post as you lose the whole thing!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Just tried after exit and says the same just trying to upload a pic if regulator ? Does it need to get approved off someone ?

Dean

Thanks Dean

I was just clicking the picture sign below we're u type ?

Thanks Dean

If it looks like this
e3e9erud.jpg

Then use tapatalk hosted option

6uvapugu.jpg

6u6y7y2u.jpg

Here's my new push fit fitting thanks to mark , thanks Ali found out how to get it working

Thanks Dean

That looks loads better than the plastic bit it came with!

Back