• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA 60fs Last Chance

thanks for looking andy very helpful might ring round local again and if nothing 8mm 1.25 thread to 4mm barb will email them thanks so much for your time and help :thumbup:

Dean

thanks mate if I don't get one by then that would be great so let you know, going to try pirtec again since know the size and pneumatic place

Thanks Dean

ok been to help work mate today remove landrover mk 2 cylinder head off and borrowed his thread pitch tool and looks like it is 8mm fine thread 1.0 so I need a 8mm with 1.0 thread to 4mm barb fitting :confused: any help at all finding on of these would be greatly appreciated, least I now know the thread and size

Thanks dean

We have a hydraulic bloke comes in making pipework for are engines he usually has everything il ask him when he turns up

ant

thanks mate appreciate it, if anyone else finds any one the net just post the link and will order a couple

Thanks dean

well everybody correct thread and now in regulator :thumbup: but cannot get pipe on I got it started its over first barb but unable to get up any more, I cut a snip in the end to get started also put grease on barb and also heated the pipe and used hair dryer to get on but unable to force on any more :mad: only thing can think of is buying some 6mm internal diameter pipe and buyinh a 6-4mm reducer like this Plastic Hose Pipe Tube Connector Joiner Connect Silicone Rubber PVC Join | eBay is there any more local shops that may stock something like this or some 6mm piping

Thanks so far, slowly but surely getting there
Dean

Could you not see if its air tight where it is? If its that tight you may have a good seal? Did the one I sent you not fit?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Could you not see if its air tight where it is? If its that tight you may have a good seal? Did the one I sent you not fit?

totally forgot you were sending one but not received one from you yet mate and boiling water also didn't work and not on enough at all so need 6mm reducer and 6mm tubing aswel

Dean

Really? The Mrs put it through work post.....I hope it didn't get noticed :confused:

sure wouldn't have got noticed mate but not received it and totally forgot you were sending

Just a question will I be able to use any sort of tubing or will it be required to be co2 proof ? It only sends a bubble every second or so so not high pressure or anything

Thanks dean

Thanks Dean

Brilliant thanks mate very helpful , one thing after another lol will get some ordered in industrial estate at the min might pop to hydraulic shop see if have any

Thanks Dean

Back