• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA 60fs Last Chance

well emailed ed and he said they are changes coming to ADA and I said what changes and this is the reply

Hello, please ignore the website prices and message that it will go up. Since the brand is relatively new the changes happen basically every couple weeks so it was impossible to keep up with the news. Current retail prices are about 20% lower than advertised on our page.
The big changes basically mean that it will only be available as a setup to buy and only grey colour. Setup will include tank, cabinet, lights, light arm and steel pipes. Filter will most likely be sole optional thing. Lights will be LED.

so hopefully not going up ;)
like I say hopefully ali will send me some plants and get this one sorted first set up my eheim skim 350 and water crystal clear brilliant :thumbup:

Dean

Cheers mate, also had to let everyone know my thoughts on the eheim skim 350 it's cleared the water amazingly and looks so much more pleasing to look at, also maintenance was easier as a lot less white around rim of tank to scrub off, if the white is bad does it mean I have hard water ? Anyway it's on it's lowest setting and gives some excellent flow across the back of tank, it literally just fits in my tank it sits on the substrate and on high setting sucks in to much water along with air but fine on lowest setting here are some pics , also just leaving on all the time on low setting

uhubaze5.jpg

7edy7ubu.jpg

nyhe7asu.jpg

a5edy8ab.jpg

So all in all very impressed with my crystal clear water

Thanks Dean

Hey dean. I didn't really end up with any plants that where ....well.....alive after I have neglected my tank for the last month but I did have some rotala rotundifolia that I stuck in the post for you. Sorry it wasn't more mate

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

will do iain thanks mate, will do every other day on water change

and every little helps ali just hope start seeing some more growth over next few days really cannot stop think about a bigger better tank lol :p but not yet but ssoooonnn lets get this baby growing properly first

thanks dean

There is enough Monte Carlo in the post to carpet the tank in a few weeks dean, it will be a bit of a canary as it grows low tech well, if it doesn't take then the method really needs looking at.
As your still not seeing growth while pumping in co2 there must be something intrinsically wrong here... Are you getting a good solid mist into the tank from the inline diffuser? The water should look cloudy if the diffuser after the canister.

Pm fella

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, yes the prices are going up from Jan 1014 and thats because the crysis is just about to hit UK

Eh? what crisis do you mean is about to hit the UK? As far as I can tell we seem to be in a better position than we have in the last 5 years... or have I completely misunderstood? :p

I have an NA (120cm) on order with Freshwatershrimp, I have a TMC(60cm) and they are decent setups, but NA seems to be all round a bit better. Nice to see we can get away from MDF cabinets!

do you know if cabinets are solid wood sanj?

cheers dean

Is there any more Monte Carlo available for sharing ?? ;)

Also I work in the glazing industry and there is normally a price rise every year but that's mainly related to inflation , but as far as I know the industry right now is booming, so I believe there isn't going to be any kind of price rise in glazing in the near future , So unless this hobby is struggling and that's were the rises are coming from I don't know .
Cheers :)

Sent from my mobile telecommunications device

I would like to start a low tech nano soon , this would be ideal if it will grow in such conditions :)

Ahh sounds good :)

I will be on search for some of this to also go into my planned shrimp scape .

Cheers

Back