• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A reflection - putting it all into one scape

View attachment 200464

Now prioritize maintenance and trimming until Monte Carlo gets a foothold and spreads.

Shrimp and fish are good and healthy!

Probably prioritize some good waters over the next few weeks until plants take off then ease into weekly’s while we wait until the scape takes shape and carpet grows.
Is this post WC? Plants look a bit ruffled especially the thin leafed rotalas.

Is this post WC? Plants look a bit ruffled especially the thin leafed rotalas.
Plants are definitely ruffled.

Water change last night.

All the plants were just topped down to ~ 1/2 inch stumps and those were left.

Anywhere that needed more soil if the layer was too close to original bags and making it hard to plant, I added soil then added the tips.

Finished another wc — they have been aggressive to try to get ahead/catch up of any detritus and decay.

sorry for the delay! Tank took a year to cycle hahahah 🤣🤣. Got busy and let it grow out.
1704074567397.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣 … I just ripped it all out and replanted a couple days ago though! Will have a photo soon!

Happy new year!

Photo above — Dec 27 AM.
Dec 27 after a bit of maintenance and a trip to the local shop (bought whatever they had):
1704145339523.jpeg

Cut and replant Dec 31 (FTS today):
1704145419038.jpeg

Some tips:
1704145457390.jpeg

Leaves halved in size if not more from the store … I did turn my lights to 50% simply because then my broken lights don’t look yellow (the cool white channels are busted after a certain % for some reason) … thought it was going to be low light but I guess they still are rather strong given the leaf size and coloration.

1704145564550.jpeg

Back