• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A random green

castle

Currently moving some of my less pure shrimp into community tanks and noticed that some of my black neocaridinia have produced this little green gem. Must be a cherry and black cross. I may pursue more of these.

11914262-6D8C-4C44-999E-EAB0F4075ABE.jpeg

I’ve now spotted two, they will have a dedicated tank within the next 48 hours - I like their colour

There is a good chance I can salvage these lines, as from the black I’ve gotten black, redish/brown and green. I’ll split the three sets, and then work with the offspring and see where I can get to.

If I can get a good line running, I’ll deliver you some @Geoffrey Rea as I’m also based in Cambridgeshire, but this will be a good year before I know 😅

The plan is to give this a real go, I'll keep an eye out for some really nice green shrimp and I'll try and diversify the pool. Need to get the first eggs into shrimp first though!

809E9761-5305-46A1-94AA-F04A39349218.jpeg

Random, found another in with the puffs. Will try and catch him out to add to the other greens. Think I’ve got about 30 now 👍

Now that is a pretty shramp. Hope it makes it into the EU if it’s a stable strain.

I remember seeing neo's labelled "green jade" a while back, probably a result of the same circumstance

Back