• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A newcomer...

taistrietman

Expert
UKAPS Team
I'm Tai, I work for a major aquatics retailer and have been following the work of George Farmer and others for sometime now, with a love for the wilder Amano aquascapes and a great passion for all things planted.
I'm going to contradict myself by posting a video of my best home tank here, which has almost no plants:

...and a sample of my work

9541738460_31591c577b_b.jpg
2500 litres of green by tai strietman, on Flickr

9538980113_f28de41b04_b.jpg
Monument by tai strietman, on Flickr

Absolutely LOVE thr hillstream tank! Tried to make something similar a few years ago, but never created the effect I wanted. Yours is spectacular.

Good to see people in the shops actively encouraging people to take an interest in plants.

Welcome to the forum :)

Thank you guys :) I'm pleased you like the tank and am looking forward to learning lots here!

Hi steve thank you! How is that rock habit going? :p You need to bring in some photos to work next time to show me how you are laying them out :)

Yes I will do, not sure I've got enough yet though :eek: :p Might pop over in the week, will see how work pans out :) Have you convinced Mark to let us re-scape one of the other tanks yet?

Back