• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A huge thanks to UKAPS :)

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Hey guys, look at my brand new toy!!

UK Aquatic Plant Society generously offered me a new tank as a thank you for all the assistance I have provided over the years which I kindly offered out of my own spare time :) (I thinkDan just got fed up with me saying I am going to get a new tank and never did).

I personally chose the 90x50x45cm aquascaping tank from the new The Aquascaper range, stunning cabinet and glass work, very impressed with the quality, now looking for lighting options and just need to get all the other bits and pieces ready to start scaping :) can't wait :)

DSC04557.jpg

DSC04573.jpg

DSC04553.jpg

When I have everything ready I will start a journal, last one lasted for 4-5 years! lol :)

And the last one was 4-5 years ago :rolleyes::lol:.
True, lets see if it was worth the wait! lol this is going to be interesting! :crazy::wave::twisted:

Beautiful tank :wideyed:
& well deserved!
Especially as you've painted the house & built the alcove to suit :D

Many thanks, wish I could fit a 120cm in there! lol my measurements were off by 5cm ;)

Wow, that looks very clean! Goes nice with your interior décor too, what's your plans for the tank? :)

Very nice looking tank LD and couldn't be given to a more deserved person. I know how hard it is just finding time to update my journal so I couldn't begin to imagine keeping the board running sweet. Loving the cabinet, just bought a TMC in glacier white which are just OK. If I'd knew these cabinets were about I'd have got one to go with my ADA 600H

I hope whoever gave it to him made him sign a contract which requires a daily update with a minimum of 3 pictures and the tank must not be empty. Or something. What a nice gift!

Hey guys, look at my brand new toy!!

UK Aquatic Plant Society generously offered me a new tank as a thank you for all the assistance I have provided over the years which I kindly offered out of my own spare time :) (I thinkDan just got fed up with me saying I am going to get a new tank and never did).

I personally chose the 90x50x45cm aquascaping tank from the new The Aquascaper range, stunning cabinet and glass work, very impressed with the quality, now looking for lighting options and just need to get all the other bits and pieces ready to start scaping :) can't wait :)

View attachment 91210
View attachment 91211
View attachment 91209

When I have everything ready I will start a journal, last one lasted for 4-5 years! lol :)
Wow.... thats an awesome tank, seriously blended in the surroundings. When its fully scaped and matured it stands out. Looking forward to it

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-UL00 using Tapatalk

Back