• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A few recent landscapes

Erm. Stunning.

You don't sound too sure :lol:

I'm too poor for these :(

Hmm. In terms of the prints the majority of the price is made up from printing costs (with the exception of the smallest sizes), but they are very good quality. I am hoping to run occasional 'specials' when print labs have offers on which I can pass on to people who'd like prints. Keep an eye on FB.

Just beautiful. Gives me ideas for new scapes. You know you got the scaper's bug when you can't see a beautiful scenery without trying to apply it to a aquascaping :). Thanks for the inspiration.

Thanks Thomas - I agree, I always make sure and go for a nice long walk somewhere when I want to think up ideas for my tanks.

I used to work in a printers so I know the cost is fair I wasn't begging, I promise :)

It really made me cringe some of the stuff people would hand over hundreds of pounds for!!

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Hah yeah don't worry I didn't think that. I find pricing very hard - things seem expensive until you actually work out the amount of time and travel costs that go into the photography and then it seems like a pittance, haha. Such a subjective thing.

Not been on much lately due to working away but I've nipped on and seen this post and I've just spent half hour drooling at your pics, simply superb mate :)

Back