• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read your whole journal end to end, a truly inspiring tank, something very diiferent to anything I have seen before (new to the site so reading some select journals!)

Thank you for having spent the time to document your tanks journey.

Thanks, most of the inspiration for this tank actually came from reading bigtoms 'bucket of mud'....still manages to wow me. well worth a read

What a result from those albino cory eggs!! In shops around me you might pay £3.50 each for them!! Have you kept them?

Hi James,
I kept a few of them as didnt want a mass breeding frenzy in the tank. Currentky have 7 and a few seem to have paired up recently so may have more

Just thought I'd finish this journal off by adding that it's got its own little feature in Pfk. It should be in June's issue (April release) or the one after but will be told which one soon. Sadly they wanted to come and do a full readers visit, photographs etc but as the tank has been taken down they just decided to do a quick small feature in a new section of the magazine with a few pictures I already Had (thanks Ian for touching them up a bit) and a few brief questions.
However they're very keen on seeing how the new one goes and may well be a proper visit with that if it goes well.

So just wanted to say a big thanks to Tom for the inspiration for this tank and for everyone's positive comments.... :)

Great news Alastair and much deserved....look forward to the article :)

Great news Alastair and much deserved....look forward to the article :)

:) thanks Ady, looking forward to it myself mate

Well done buddy look forward to seeing it soon :)

Charz mate ;)

very well deserved mate, shame they couldnt get the full feature done before break down. Just have to wait for the box... no pressure.

aww ta Iain, was a shame but still nice even to have been asked.
Ha ha yeah no pressure on my other one lol. Hurry up with your new one ;)
Nice one Al. Did chat to George once about doing a feature on the bucket but never heard back from the guys at PFK. Really pleased yours will be in it though, I do think this style of tank is a great way of balancing aquascaping with fish needs.

Thanks buddy. Was all your fault anyway mate. I'm surprised yours never went in as it was and is still awesome.
You get a wee mention anyway for the inspiration.
And agree with the balancing out. I said something along those lines in it.

Nice one mate! What did I say? ;) I took a look at my crystal balls. :lol:

Sweet!!

:lol: :lol: agreed mate you did say it a fair few times ha. Give me a time scale on my new tank Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back