The project is now one and half year and evereything goes smooth. Slight changes for the plants, I removed the montecarlo bush that broke away from the root and started floating on the surface.... I did not try to attach it again.
All fishes are OK, I lost 5-6 rummynose that jumped away...
Water change 30% every 3 weeks, fertilization with profito and kalium.
No algae, except some green dust on the glass when the temperature increases to 25-26°C due to high summer temperature, but nothing serious, I just wipe them when I change the water.
So, more or less I just have to enjoy, and that's perfect