• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

700 litre - Boesemani-Stan. 😁

how did/do you find the pacific sun with the standard marine colours?
how did you have it set?
Three and a half years too late, sorry I wasn't really on here for a while. They are fine, plants adapt to anything in the PAR range. Aesthetically speaking I quite liked them, you can adjust the colours manually. Eventually though (in the last year) I lost control of the light and the software for this particular light is no longer supported, it wouldn't keep to the on off times and seemed to be migrating, coming on later and later. I have only just replaced with a V2 luminaire.

Can't quite get a decent picture of this aquarium, there is a reflection from the wall whichever angle I try.

This is my tank no.2, running since 2012 and like the others not been running on co2 injection for some 4 years or so.

Like the others it was run down for a couple of years, but it has been recovering for the last 3 months.

The aquarium is mainly populated with M. Boesmani "Uter Danau" collection.

It was "scraped" once, then crypt affinis overrun it. It still covers half the tank area. It's a great plant, quite a large crypt, dark green hammered leaves with a wine red underside.

Alot of the front is "odds and sods", trying different plants.

IMG_20210316_191730.jpg
IMG_20210316_190932.jpg

Back