• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

65Liters

nico said:
Dave Spencer , yes Uttoshii is an another name i go by 😀 😉

I remember seeing an Iwagumi of yours from a while back. It`s still one of my favourites.

Dave.

^ Got a pic of that iwagumi?

I have to say, I preferred it with the stems in but it still looks pretty good! 😉

Dave Spencer said:
I remember seeing an Iwagumi of yours

was it a big one (240L) with some vivipara in the background or a small one (60L) all in short plants with a white background? :?: (maybe i should open a topic with all of my tanks...) 😉

nico said:
Dave Spencer said:

was it a big one (240L) with some vivipara in the background or a small one (60L) all in short plants with a white background? :?: (maybe i should open a topic with all of my tanks...) 😉

I think that topic is a good idea 😉

Thomas McMillan said:
nico said:
Dave Spencer said:

I think that topic is a good idea 😉

i'll second that 😀

Hey Nico.
I'm also new to this site.
Why don't you try changing your tank background?
I think white would change the whole mood of you tank.
Keep us posted! 😀

Loved that first shot - must admit, I don't think I could have brought myself to rip it apart.

What type of birds are those you've got. I used to let our parrot (Dexter) out with me when I did the tanks until I found him ripping apart a load of plants I'd laid out ready to plant. :evil:

Cyworld said:
Why don't you try changing your tank background?
I think white would change the whole mood of you tank.

i'm having difficulties taking nice pictures with a white background , but i'm working on it 😉

altaaffe said:
Loved that first shot - must admit, I don't think I could have brought myself to rip it apart.

to be honnest i kind of strt to regret too 😀 😉

altaaffe said:
What type of birds are those you've got. I used to let our parrot (Dexter) out with me when I did the tanks until I found him ripping apart a load of plants I'd laid out ready to plant. :evil:

this one is called a "perruche catherine" in french , i dont know the english name , i had many sort of small perrots this race is definitivly the best one , in all ways , they are kind of lazy and prefer to walk rather than flying , they are very quiet (really very quiet) , they like to play (hide and seek) , their ...mouth (lol, forgot the word) is not strong so even if they try to bite they dont do any damage (not even on a piece of paper) , they are very affective and curious ...the cage is always open when we are at home , never no problem 😉

I never knew birds would walk if they are lazy.lol
They sound very interesting and cute.

does anyone know how i can post my own threads and photos and projects ? would be really useful if I could actually get some feed back on my tank.. yours look beautiful by the way 🙂

jackrythm said:
does anyone know how i can post my own threads and photos and projects ?
Hi there,
you can ask any question you like in general planted tank discussions, and find help on technical issues such as photo posting in the 'technical help' sub forum :thumbup:
You can post your own threads in each sub forum by pressing the 'new topic' button at the top of each page, giving it a title and then adding your question or maybe in the case of a journal your tank specs, issues, successes etc. There is a dedicated journal section for presenting your tanks progress which is great for sharing and learning and getting constructive criticism. If you have a completed scape and would just like some feedback, maybe try adding a new topic in this 'planted tank gallery' sub forum.
As for adding images, heres a link to a thread 'how do you post a picture' in the technical help sub forum: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2618
Hope this helps.
Cheerio,
Ady.

Back