• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

60cm makes a comeback

at the end of the day, the hardscape is king, so a comeback should be a doddle for dave. :D it'd be a shame not to make the most of that layout

Cheers guys. The HM is being replaced as we speak (cheers Mr Worrall). The D. diandra coped fairly well, so I have left it in, but it now seems to be deteriorating after I gave it a trim to get some more stems out of it.

Yeah, I`m still happy with the look of the hardscape Mark, which is what is making me determined to get a scape out of all this (although my mind is already wandering on to the next one).

Dave.

Dave Spencer said:
(although my mind is already wandering on to the next one).

i know that thought mate :? i'm thinking already with my gumi :p hopefully the MA tanks should distract me for a while.

would be a shame not to get the best out of the hardscape though.

After another week of slow decline, I have come to the conclusion that the CEC of the amazonia has resulted in it becoming tainted by the mysterious additive. I have planted some of Stu`s HM, which has slowly declined, yet the stems I left floating for the duration have remained healthy.

There is still some HC grimly hanging on, but that was planted in the Xingu Forest Sand. I`ve decided to suck out all the Amazonia and hope to find an opportunity to replant some time soon. I don`t think I`ll be adding any Didiplis diandra this time. Crikey, this thread is probably more appropriate to the journal section now :!:

Dave.

Back