• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

6 weeks and still not received delivery of goods CO2Art...

Mark Green

Hi co2art,

Im posting this as your not responding to my emails....

I placed an order for the following..
1x Clear CO2 Resistant Aquarium Polyurethane Tubing - 4/6mm - 1m
1x Advanced Precision Brass Bubble Counter for Regulators and Solenoids
1x Professional Aquarium CO2 Dual Stage Regulator with German Solenoid and SMC Valve - British (EU > UK Adapter

I paid extra for this parcel from co2art to be first class, and did not take your offer of free economy international shipping to make things faster.

I understand it could be because of Christmas post but nothing has ever taken this long to be delivered from the UK before. Only last week I received a parcel from the usa and that took 16 days to be delivered.

Ive used your site to place an order as many on ukaps have stated how good your service is and its because of these recommendation I purchased from you.

However as your not responding to my emails I feel your service has been a miss on this occasion and feel frustrated and let down. It will make me think twice before using you in the future.

Mark

Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear that you feeling let down by us. I checked our support system and I can see answer from Miro on 11.12.14 explaining that during Christmas period deliveries may be delayed to your Country. Especially we already had several customers from Israel waiting extra few weeks for delivery.

From size of your order I can see it qualify for customs clearance which additional may slow down delivery process. As you know we use standard post to delivery (so we can offer such cheap shipping to country like Israel). If parcel is being hold by customs, there is completely nothing we or post can do to speed up delivery process.

Delivery times which are on our website are just guidance and not guaranteed. We do offer guarantee delivery via TNT which would take between 2-3 days (to your country).

We do our best and we ship all orders on same day, but once order is outside our warehouse, we do not have any control over delivery times.

Good news, we never had any lost deliveries in your country.

I'm very sorry for inconvenience and I hope parcel will arrive soon.

Thx for the quick reply Karol,

I'm very sorry to hear that you feeling let down by us. I checked our support system and I can see answer from Miro on 11.12.14 explaining that during Christmas period deliveries may be delayed to your Country. Especially we already had several customers from Israel waiting extra few weeks for delivery.

Your right i did recieve a message on the 11th (Sorry my original message sounded like ive had no contact from co2art). However ive sent 2 messages to co2art since then with no reply. Which is why i contact you via Ukaps.

From size of your order I can see it qualify for customs clearance which additional may slow down delivery process. As you know we use standard post to delivery (so we can offer such cheap shipping to country like Israel). If parcel is being hold by customs, there is completely nothing we or post can do to speed up delivery process.

Im not aware of how you post abroad, I paid for Priority Shipping (No Tracking Available), and DID NOT take the Free Economy Shipping available as i wanted a faster delivery. In the 3 years ive lived in israel nothing has taken longer than 4 weeks to arrive from the UK including packages stopped by customs.

Your right you are not responsible for the parcel since it left your warehouse on the 10th November and I do not hold you responsible for the delivery times to israel. The christian population in israel is only 2% of the country so no christmas post problem here. As you say it could be held up in customs......

To save me time going forward if you can tell me what the maximum time frame before you class this parcel as lost(sounds a bit negative from me sorry). This will save me emailing co2art every week. (2months - 3 months ect from posted date)

Hope fully it will arrive next week, even more of a bonus if it arrives on christmas day. I could class it as santas supprise.

Many Thx Karol, Have a Merry Christmas

Mark

Hi guys.

Just out of interest, is there no way to find out whether customs are holding the package? There is no way to contact the airport and find out?

Hello,

Mark, thank you for reply. Can we agree if you will not receive it by the end of this year. Please let me know.

Sacha, unfortunately each country is different. Hard to say, how it is in Israel. I'm worry that in most cases they will ask for tracking number, which is unfortunately not available.

Good news as I mentioned, we never had anything lost in Israel yet.

Best regards
Karol

I have a fair bit of experience with Cross border shipping ,some packages take up to 3 months and others a few weeks.
This time of year slows all forms of shipping down to crawl .

Back