• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

5l plant cube

Aqua360

Hi all,

I've been messing with one of my aquabox 5.5l tanks, using it to hold my petite anubias; and decided to make it into a small garden of sorts, with co2.

First pics below, be interesting to see how it colours up, just anubias and dwarf hairgrass. No filtration, I'll probably do a change once per week with minor ferts.

I think they're marketed for kids these tanks, but they're actually not bad little set-ups, the filter is clunky and large therefore not ideal, but the tank in itself is good for either holding plants or general fun :)

IMG_20170712_011739.jpg

IMG_20170712_011745.jpg

Very nice! ... and rare!
Maybe you can find a small filter with sponge or something like this. Or you may made it using an airstone and a small piece of sponge.
In time, especialy if you will add some shrimps, you will need it. You can try also a few Boraras urophtalmoides (but for this good filtration and
aeration is absolutely needed).
Good luck!

Very nice! ... and rare!
Maybe you can find a small filter with sponge or something like this. Or you may made it using an airstone and a small piece of sponge.
In time, especialy if you will add some shrimps, you will need it. You can try also a few Boraras urophtalmoides (but for this good filtration and
aeration is absolutely needed).
Good luck!

Yeah I had some shrimp, but I removed the filter and it didn't end well sadly! Lesson learned!

Back