• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

5ft Iwagumi Shallow Tank

PROX

dsc01976b.jpg

dsc01977t.jpg

dsc01978cl.jpg

dsc01981f.jpg

dsc01982o.jpg

dsc01983un.jpg

dsc01985z.jpg

dsc01995h.jpg

Tank Specs:
Dimension: 150cm (L) x 60cm (W) x 40cm (H)
Light: 80w T5HO x 4 (turn on 8 hours daily)
Temperature: 23-24C
Substrate: ADA Amazonia I + ADA Powersand Special + Small lava rocks + BorneoWild substrate additives (BorneoWild Balance, Boost P, Bacter Crystal and Bacter Energy - 2 bottles for each)
Filtration: Eheim Pro 3 2075 + Eheim Ecco Pro 2036. Both connected to BorneoWild glass lilypipe (in+out)
Co2: 3 bps every 2 secs via inline diffuser
Additives/Supplement: 2ml Brighty K daily, 1ml Step every 2 day and BorneoWild Boost A inserted to substrate 1 month ago, Sprinkle small amount of BorneoWild Bacter Crystal after each water change.
Flora: Glosso
Fauna: CRS SS/SSS, Yellow Shrimps, Yamato Shrimps, Fire Red Cherry Shrimps, Oto, SAE
Maintenance: 50% WC every 4 days during the first 2 months. Currently 50% every 2 weeks.

thanks for the kind comment. This tank has been decomm due to weaken silicone joint. 🙁

I will convert the tank to marine and keeping a 2.5ft planted tank.

Well you ruined todays get excited and make something post. 😛

Beautiful, the best Iwagumi I've seen in a very long time.

Back