• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

59W Fluval 3.0 for 5ft Juwel Tank - Help.

MDP91

Good morning all,

In a bit of quandary about lighting for my 5ft Juwel 450 Vision.
For some months I've been using Asta 120'S (Cheaper chinese COB's from Amazon), which I really love the shimmer, they've grown my plants well etc, however, admittedly they are not great in regards to quality control, with one already failing after 6months.

Anyway, I switched to a Fluval Plant Nano on my 55litre a few weeks back and have been impressed.
I am debating changing to the 59w Fluval 3.0 for my 5ft, however it comes up about 5cm to short, and I'd rather not have to lay it across the brace bars.
However, on reading, I am aware that the light can be hung or mounted, but I am struggling to find a mounting kit? What id really like is 2x arms that mount to the back of the tank and hold is forward.

Could any assist, I don't want to spend the money and not been 100% happy.

Many thanks,
Mark

Screenshot_20220113_105257.jpg

Not a cheap option and this isn't something that I use but this kind of set up could possibly work.

Edit: if you don't mind a bit of diy and can handle the industrial look you could probably make the brackets yorself using these bits.

Last edited:
Back