• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

45p Modern Iwagumi

Quick update on 45p. - Overgrown with dirty pipes but still as healthy as ever. Noticed that Eleocharis was looking a bit pale so I have increased dosing to 1 ml APT complete thrice a week. Shrimps are doing great as well.

This scape is relatively on auto-pilot and needs very little input but I did notice some BGA near the substrate two weeks back (spot the yellow patch of dead Eleocharis due to 6% H2O2 exposure). After fiddling around with H2O2 and not getting good results, I used half a dose of Ultralife Blue Green slime remover and that seems to have eradicated the BGA for now.

I will keep an eye on the scape for a while since it gets too much direct sunlight in summer and there are no ways to reduce it, other than keeping curtains off all the time which missus doesn't approve of. :D

5298B28E-725F-4758-8108-E85C0502510F.jpeg

2bffb5eb05053bc115eaf31e2f397c17.jpg

Riccardia continue to dominate the carpet and it looks like the Eleocharis is slowly giving away. At least at the back.

I’ve decided to not intervene. I’ll let this scape do it’s thing and see how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back