• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

45 cm cube iwagumi, my first tank :)

Great to see the update :D

Re MC melt I'd look to water column fertilizing (as your CO2 & light seem fine) - MC has more root structure than HC but I still suspect it needs suitable water column "food" if your growth is relatively fast
(I'm rather good at slow small growth MC ;) - never observe transparent leafs)

How big are your "gold" tetras now? still gold?

There are likely a couple species that ship as "gold" or "brass" tetras (all wild caught if displaying the "gold") - one species seems to remain considerably smaller ... last shipment at my lfs appeared to have both species

Kessil fan here too :cool:
Could the MC be melting because of too many nutrients? Because I dose EI dry ferts and have really deep Ada AS so the plants would be swimming in nutrients.

The tetras have remained the same size but have become even golder than before. Whether that's down to food or just the light I don't know. But they're quite golden.

And I'm kicking myself for not getting the kessil from day one ( which I wanted to do).

Back