• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

35l "Keep on rockin!"

-serok-

Hello folks!

How are you doing? Long time nothing new from me, I've been busy with a lot of things and work. But I want to show you my latest nano tank that won the live contest "The Art of the planted Aquarium 2018" in Magdeburg / Germany. I'm still very, very happy about that!

Here is the final photo of the tank. It's still running at home place in my livingroom. I hope you like it.

Final full tank shot:

GKK_35l_Winner%20TAotpA%202018.jpg

Title: Keep on rockin!

Dimensions: 42x32x28cm

CO2: Pressurized CO2

Filtration: External Filter with 360l/h

Lights: Chihiro Serie A

Photo Period: From 11am to 20pm

Fertilisation: Aqua Rebell Products, mainly AR GH Boost N / Makro Basic NPK / Micro Basic Fe

Substrate: Tropica Powder Soil / ADA Nile Sand

Hardscape: Dark Pagoda Rocks

Flora:
- Hemianthus callitrichoides Cuba
- Rotala mexicana Goias
- Hemianthus glomeratus
- Riccardia spec.
- Fissidens fontanus
- Vesicularia dubyana "Mini Christmas"
- Unknown Moss called "Bucephalandra Moss"
- Crepidomanes malabaricum
- three different types of tiny Bucephalandra

Fauna:
- Neocaridina davidi (heteropoda) var. rili
- Clithon spec.

Journal Link: There is no journal yet.

Additional photos:

Hi Andy,
I've seen your blog on moss (I got it translated in google...). Your way is going for DSM. In case we want to fill the tank on day 1, have you any other tips? Or do you just glue it like everybody else?

Hi folks!

@kadoxu
Aaahhh.... That Video... ;)

@Kezzab
Thank you very much!

@Bolota
The moss mud method does only work in combination with a drystart. If you want to flood the tank from the first day on, you can pin down pieces of moss under little stones or in bricks in stones or wood. Or you use glue or string to fix moss to the hardscape. But I would prefer the first option

Stunning tank well deserved , congrats and keep up the good work

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back