• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

3240L Nature Aquarium

Looks great! A very natural style with decent low-maintenance plant selection. The sand might be a PITA to maintain though... I don't envy that bit! 😉

Is that locally collected wood? It looks lovely.

Thanks for sharing, and looking forward to updates. 🙂

Looks great! A very natural style with decent low-maintenance plant selection. The sand might be a PITA to maintain though... I don't envy that bit! 😉

Is that locally collected wood? It looks lovely.

Thanks for sharing, and looking forward to updates. 🙂

Thanks George the wood is from somewhere in the Australian desert

Wow, how many rummy-nose tetras have you got in there mate? Never seen such a big shoal!
Cheers

not sure about 200?

glad to hear you guys like it, after proper measurement the tank its actually 3240L (10ftL x 3ftH x 4ftW) sorry to disappoint! here's some pics from the waterchange today. a 50% waterchange is no small task on a tank this big...

IMG_0786_zpsf58ce633.jpg

IMG_0783cropped_zps2d09cc8b.jpg

Excellent mate, really like the hardscape.

It reminds me of the 500l non-CO2 aquarium I built for my father (see video below) but yours looks so much better 😀

Incredible.....if I had a tank that big I'd also have some lovely Discus too 🙂
I'd like to know where you work, what a job!
Well done your boss too, an impressive aquascape to say the least.
Cheerio,

Always wondered about the size of filters and pipework needed to support a tank of this sort of size, can you give more details ?

Back