• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

240l non traditional Dutch!

Bert2oo1

Hey guys I've been browsing the forums for a while now so I thought I'd post up a few pics of my tank. I've had it up and running for about 2-3 months now. Here's the specs:

Tank: 120x45x45cm painted black background.

Filters: Aqua one 1200 canister filled with matrix and bio noodles and Aqua one 750 canister (mainly filled with polishing media)

Co2: pressurised 2.6kg bottle with an azoo regulator. Running a cerges DIY reactor to my canisters spray bar.

Lighting: 3x makemyled 120cm led tubes ran with an auto controller. Have 80par at substrate on 50% power. 8 hours photo period.

Substrate: Osmacote seed raiser soil capped with Eco complete.

Here's the pic's hope u all like it
http://pho.to/AfbOn
4c935e31_l.jpg

Also I'm having problems with the hygro compact? Does anyone have experience with this plant? All my plants perfect apart from the compact. It seems to have some holes and rips. I originally thought it was potassium but I'm dosing 23ppm of K 3 times a week, then I thought it might be MG so I doubled my dosage of that with no result.

Could it be a lack of FE? I only dose very minimal iron (15ml of seachem iron per week) due to it clouding my water if I dose any more.

Advice about how to improve my plant placement and tank or how to fix my hygro problem is very much welcome!

Cheers
Bert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back