• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

2013 AGA Aquascaping Contest

George Farmer

Founder
UKAPS Team
Hi all,

Please consider entering this year's AGA contest.

2013 AGA Aquascaping Contest

It's free and you can enter three aquascapes.

In many ways it's better than the IAPLC in my opinion.

There's a good chance you'll receive actual feedback from highly reputable judges. There's several categories for different sizes of tank, paludariums and biotopes, and entries don't have to be from this year.

It would be great to see lots of UK entries. I think there was only a couple last year, which isn't really an accurate reflection of the UK's excellent aquascaping community.

Deadline is 15th September.

Good luck!

Cheers,
George

Hi George,
when entering IAPLC, one question is are you entering any other comps and which ones..... i said no, would i be ok to enter others? im guessing the scape police wont be out in force?
cheers.

Personally I wouldn't worry about it. If you want peace of mind then you can always email ADA to let them know, then if you have any comeback you can refer to the email you sent.

There's an option in the AGA that can automatically submit your submission into the IAPLC for those that haven't already.

Almost tempted to enter the newly rearranged Bucket for a laugh... would be at a pretty major energetic and stylistic disadvantage in the main category though, and my emersed section is rubbish :p ... still, got a couple of months to go, could possibly expand the emersed section and go for the Paludarium category.

Fancy wagering a fiver Alistair? :D

Almost tempted to enter the newly rearranged Bucket for a laugh... would be at a pretty major energetic and stylistic disadvantage in the main category though, and my emersed section is rubbish :p ... still, got a couple of months to go, could possibly expand the emersed section and go for the Paludarium category.

Fancy wagering a fiver Alistair? :D

:lol: we can do mate. nothing to lose. The only thing is I don't think my photos are up to scratch from what i have of the puddle????

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Must be someone around your way with an SLR that could take some pictures of the new setup nearer the time?

Was just thinking of whether to try the new set up and if I could have it ready in time. If not ill have to have a look through the zillions of photos from the old tank I have, send them across and see nearer the time if this one will be half decent.

Have just done the registration anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

George, i'm not from UK but will represent Portugal with, probably, two aquariums :) (i thought that only one was allowed... thanks)
I visited the AGA site, a couple of days before your post, to confirm the date....

Back